
Greetings and Salutations…or for all you people in Bedford…Howdy, Y’all.
I was in Big Lots looking for a CD Case to get some things organized. I saw this one and could not resist. If you look inside, it’s nothing special. It was the packaging that got my attention.
It carried the amazingly obvious quote, “Unit automatically becomes portable when carried.” YOU DON’T SAY! WHO WOULD’VE THOUGHT?
I hate to break it to them, but anything automatically becomes portable when carried. If you’re strong enough, an elephant becomes portable when carried.

HERE'S A SHELL OF AN IDEA
Speaking of breaking things…have you seen CBS’ latest promotional scheme. Let’s say if it doesn’t work, the network will end up with egg on its face.
They are paying a company to use lasers to put advertising on EGGS.
I think they missed one..."CBS...Watch our comedies lay an egg."
Call me crazy, but what kind of message are you giving advertisers...we want people to get our message....so we will not put it on our air. We'll just wait until something good comes out of a chicken's butt.
Anyway that's about all for tonight...except if you want a couple good laughs, go see "You, Me & Dupree." It's a pretty good comedy.

8 Comments:
Oh Yea! This from a guy that likes Planet of the Apes! You probably watched all of them. I'm not sure I'm taking a movie review from one of the original "Full Monty's" LOL
oops make that original critics of the movie the Full Monty. see how one missed word can change a whole sentence meaning. That's your learning tip for today.
Let's not use the words "tip" and "Full Monty" in the same sentence...Monekyboys get nervous.
And the Full Monty is one of the funniest movies ever made.
Howdy :)
LOL you guys ~crack~ me up :p
Eggs-actly Crispy Critter!
HAHAHA Make that Deep-Fried Critter
Thank you - drive thru please :p
Deep fried doesn't mean burnt....
sigh
i was tryin to be funny
no?
ok
tucking tail between legs.....
;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home