
UPDATE:
I hate to say I told you so, but even Charlie Sheen's wife thinks he has mental problems. In her just filed divorce papers she describes him as a pill-popping, prostitute loving perv who is a whacked out conspiracy theorist.
CLICK HERE FOR THE DETAILS
Sorry folks, normally I like to have fun with this stuff, but something I listened to tonight has my blood boiling:
Is Charlie Sheen crazy? I know I have my opinion.
The star of “Two and a Half Men” appeared on conspiracy theorist Alex Jones’ radio show today and proclaimed that the American government is lying about what happened on 9/11.
Sheen said what he saw on 9/11 had him asking questions....
"There was a feeling, it just didn't look any commercial jetliner I've flown on any time in my life and then when the buildings came down later on that day I said to my brother 'call me insane, but did it sorta look like those buildings came down in a controlled demolition'?"
"It seems to me like 19 amateurs with box cutters taking over four commercial airliners and hitting 75% of their targets, that feels like a conspiracy theory. It raises a lot of questions."
Does this man honestly believe the government pulled down those buildings and killed 2,986 innocent people?
Granted one of Hollywood’s best known drug abusers and prostitute customers could secretly be a great engineer, but I doubt it.
Even if they hate the war and the President, I find it hard to believe a rational person can believe such things.
I know Sheen comes by it honestly. His father has been an extreme liberal activist for years AND he has worked repeatedly with one of the best known conspiracy theorists ever in Oliver Stone.
But how twisted do you have to be to believe in this?
I can’t speak for anyone else, but I reject his cynical world view and while I’m at it, I think I’ll reject any project Sheen is associated with in the future.
PS: This is not just an urban legend. You can hear the interview yourself at this link.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/march2006/200306charliesheen.htm
Also here’s what Wikipedia had to say about Sheen:
"Sheen has been dogged by trouble, including drugs and a shooting, and he has frequently had problems with the police. Though he was involved with a number of Hollywood personalities, his long-term relationship with adult actress Ginger Lynn in the late 1990s garnered the most media attention. In 1993, his name was found among Hollywood Madam Heidi Fleiss' list of her most frequent customers, and it was revealed that Sheen hired top-class prostitutes and spent huge amounts on escort agencies. During this time, he also had a serious cocaine addiction."
Sounds like the kind of person I want to listen to. What about you?

1 Comments:
So - It seems to me that as these "people" reach the height of "stardom in their minds" they seem to think people give a d---- about what they think when of course we don't. Please keep them isolated away from the rest of us! LOL
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home