Welcome to Monday
Welcome to Monday!
Just a few rambling things...

So is everyone as excited about Katie Couric starting on the CBS Evening News as I am?
I'm going to try her new diet...eat anything you want in any quantity you want...then have someone doctor the photos...
It's called the photoshop diet. In case you missed it, CBS "adjusted" the pictures it released in one of its magazines to make Couric look slimmer and younger.

Don't you just love Mondays?
A man who is in the hospital to have his gangrene-infected leg amputated wakes up after the operation.
"How'm I doing?" he asks the doctor.
"Well," the doctor replies, "I've got bad news and good news. The bad news is that we took off the wrong leg."
"I can't believe it," says the patient. "What's the good news?"
"The other leg is getting better."
Just a few rambling things...

So is everyone as excited about Katie Couric starting on the CBS Evening News as I am?
I'm going to try her new diet...eat anything you want in any quantity you want...then have someone doctor the photos...
It's called the photoshop diet. In case you missed it, CBS "adjusted" the pictures it released in one of its magazines to make Couric look slimmer and younger.

Don't you just love Mondays?
A man who is in the hospital to have his gangrene-infected leg amputated wakes up after the operation.
"How'm I doing?" he asks the doctor.
"Well," the doctor replies, "I've got bad news and good news. The bad news is that we took off the wrong leg."
"I can't believe it," says the patient. "What's the good news?"
"The other leg is getting better."

4 Comments:
So I guess we're already calling Katie the before and after - watched the news tonight - it's O.K. and if she brings in the ratings all the better! P.S. I resent the paper cup bra photo everyone knows we use Dixie paper cups in the South!!!!!!
What paper cup bra photo?? Has mum been caught stripping again in the local night club :D
Oh No you DIDN"T Gareth - You are so GROUNDED talking about Mummy like that!!!!!
Awwwww I am a witness! I hear the small tears now ripping thru those adoption papers :-o
;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home