Skipping Halloween for Thanksgiving
I was going to write some more about Halloween, but when I came across this on the internet, I knew I had to post it.
This is one of the single funniest moments ever in sitcom history.
The show was "WKRP in Cincinnati." It was a fantastic comedy on during the 1980's. It wasn't the most popular show, but it stayed on the air for several years.
It brought us Loni Anderson and Dr. Johnny Fever.
Anyway it's Thanksgiving and the inept but loveable owner of the low rated radio station has a secret idea to promote his radio station.
To this day I still chuckle when I hear this.
More on Halloween soon.
This is one of the single funniest moments ever in sitcom history.
The show was "WKRP in Cincinnati." It was a fantastic comedy on during the 1980's. It wasn't the most popular show, but it stayed on the air for several years.
It brought us Loni Anderson and Dr. Johnny Fever.
Anyway it's Thanksgiving and the inept but loveable owner of the low rated radio station has a secret idea to promote his radio station.
To this day I still chuckle when I hear this.
More on Halloween soon.

2 Comments:
ROFLMFAO!!!
This was my favorite episode of WKRP!!! I can't believe you found it on YouTube!! I LOVE IT!!
Yeah, this is the funniest scene in the history of television.
Unfortunately I've heard that WKRP will never be released on DVD. Because it used so much popular music, it would cost more to pay for the music rights than they would make.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home