Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I think I would change my name


This is a real engagement announcement from my hometown newspaper.
I think if I was him, I would change my name.
If I was her, I wouldn't marry him.
If I was the newspaper, I would put his name first.....

And just when I thought it couldn't get any better, I noticed his name is Richard as in Dick....man, his parents must not have liked him.

And what about her, she'll be known for the rest of her life as Holly Anne Poots.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's really not that bad having a funny last name. By the time you get through high school, you've heard all the jokes several times. Then, if you're lucky enough to be a woman, you can just get married.

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol what a stinker

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home