Me Explain Women Real Good
I have strayed from the original purpose of this blog. If you look, the title is "The Total Guide to Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Anxiety."I always meant to teach you people something.So I thought today I would tell you everything I know about women.................... Yeah, right.....Actually the more I learn about wimmen, the more I realize I don't know anything about them.
For example, if someone could explain to me, the following conversation I had last weekend with Mrs. Monkeyboy, the awesomely beautiful, amazingly smart, but incredibly mean wife.
ME: "Do you want to eat BEFORE we go to the movie or do you want to eat AFTER the movie?"
SHE: "Yes."
ME: "Yes, is not an acceptable answer. I gave you a multiple choice question and you gave me a "Yes or No" answer.
SHE: "You asked the question wrong."
She then proceeded to explain to me that not only was she right and I was wrong...it was all my fault.About that point my brain vaporlocked. I never figured out what she wanted so I just got some popcorn at the movie.

By the way, speaking of evil women, did you know if you rearrange the letters in "William Jefferson Clinton" you get "Jail Mrs. Clinton. Felon Wife."Can't argue with that.
Anyway I hope everyone is enjoying their Thanksgiving.

4 Comments:
LOL! I LOVED the funnies on your page - We all know I don't read the ones in the ...Ahem....paper! Hope your Thanksgiving was great when you got home! Now for the proper way to ask a woman the above question. "Honey, I'm thinking I would love to take you to dinner tonight I just can't seem to make up my mind whether to escort you there before the movie or after, which would you prefer?"
Enough said......
Hmmm - I dunno....I thought you asked it right lol It's the other way around over here - I get yes/no answers from the boy to multiple choice questions as well - they jus turn their ears off when we ask, I jus know it ;)
Hope you had a nice day
Hey Visitor 19608273649 Get a Life! Oh - Clicked on your heading - Forget it! LOL Nope gonna say it anway - You NEED A LIFE! Monkeyboy you can delete comments and block you know! This might be the time!
See Ya Monday!
Thanks Misty,
I took your advice. Don't know who that was, but obviously someone who doesn't get a joke. Somebody may want to take themselves a wit bit less serious.
They may want to think about increasing the dosage a little.
Tina: so obviously it's not just a chick thing. thanks for stopping by.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home