Friday, November 10, 2006

Tough Chicken

Not much to report this morning. I am just really ready for the weekend. Unfortunately it is a LONG DAY away, which reminds me of the chicken picture.....so remember before you get out in the world today, be sure to put on your helmet.

4 Comments:

Blogger Misty said...

I'm sure there is a reason for the helmet chicken but I don't - get ------oh yea! I remember now - he's protecting something and it isn't his nuggets!!!!! What? Did I say that!

4:33 PM  
Blogger Mr. Monkeyboy said...

Just what part of the chicken is the nugget? He's saving his neck.

10:16 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

LOL ya Mom I don't see the chicken wearing a cup....
hehe

10:53 PM  
Blogger Misty said...

I said he was protecting something and it "isn't" his nuggets! I didn't say he was protecting his nuggets - the helmet would not be on his head! LOL!

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home