Would someone please tell me it's Saturday?

I know how the bunny feels.
Okay, I know I haven't been around much lately. But I came back from vacation to find out I had to take care of an unexpected big assignment at work.
But now that the election is over my life can be downgraded to merely overworked.
Once the high school football season ends, I can call it normal again.
Is anyone else a product of the 1970's? Check out these commercials. Especially the K-tel spot at the end.
Did you know you can still get QUISP cereal?
http://www.quisp.com/
Anyway, life is slowly creeping back. More to come.

4 Comments:
wow I actually do remember some of those commercials :-o
Nan-na, you're getting old! I'm just getting distinguished!
if you call grey distinguished ;) hehehe
My hair ain't greying...
But it ain't staying either.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home