Thursday, March 23, 2006
Previous Posts
- UPDATE: I hate to say I told you so, but even Char...
- I should have known it was going to be a bad weeke...
- Yeah, that's me about 20 years ago. At least I lo...
- Ever wanted to kill a young store clerk? Well tha...
- WARNING! Some may find this post a little cheeky, ...
- Unless you have been hiding under a rock, you have...
- We finally got around to seeing what some have cal...
- With the beginning of the new year, many people in...
- Please visit our sponsor.
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


3 Comments:
Ha! Love it :) Glad I didn't get on your bad side - I would hate to face Emma hehe
Btw...I like the new look of site! :)
Is that before or after you told Emma she couldn't have Tuna Fish anymore?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home